해외팬들이 뽑은 아이즈원 최애 원픽

Mine would have to be our Fairy, Chaewon. Her vocals are so beautiful, she's so charming, her dancing kills me,
her facial ex__pressions are either so hot or so cute, and her visuals are off the scale.
She also was the one who got me into Izone in the first place after Mama 2018, when she performed with Moonbyul of Mamamoo. I was blown away by her voice!

우리의 요정 채원. 그녀의 보컬은 너무 아름답고, 매력적이고, 그녀의 춤은 너무 끝내줘.
그녀의 표정은 어떨때는 너무 핫하고 어떨때는 너무 귀여워, 그녀의 비쥬얼은 상상을 넘어섰다.
마마무의 문별과 함께 공연했던 마마 2018 을 통해 나를 아이즈원에 들여놓은 것도 그녀였다. 나는 그녀의 목소리에 깜짝 놀랐어!

Nako, because she the same height as me :D

나코.. 나와 키가 같기 때문에

Hitomi! I've been watching her closely ever since AKB48 and supported her all throughout PD48. She's just a kind and lovable girl and an extreme hardworker, it's really hard to not love her. Watching her progress throughout those three phases (AKB, PD48, IZ*One) is like watching my little sister grow, she's so precious!

히토미! AKB48 이후 줄곧 그녀를 유심히 지켜봐왔고 프듀48 내내 그녀를 응원했다.
그녀는 친절하고 사랑스러운 소녀일 뿐만 아니라 열심히 노력하는 소녀다. 그런 그녀를 응원하지 않는것은 정말 어렵다.
AKB, 프듀48, 아이즈원 3단계동안 그녀의 성장을 지켜보는 것은 마치 내 여동생이 성장하는 것을 보는 것과 같은 느낌이다. 그녀는 너무나 소중하다.

Kang Hyewon, Kang-chan, Kwangbae. Pretty
Anime lover
Food lover
Gamer
Oddly relatable

강혜원, 강짱, 광배...

너무 예쁘고 애니메 애호가이며 음식 애호가.
게이머이며 이상하게 호감을 준다.

When I found out she was into gaming and anime I thought I found my soulmate!

그녀가 게임과 애니메이션을 좋아한다는 것을 알았을때 난 내 소울메이트를 찾은 줄 알았어!!

Sakura has a way with words that no other idol I know has. She's pretty. She's the perfect center. She's mature. She has an attractive personailty.
She's a great senior. She's a GAMER.

But more than anything else, she has an aura that got me hooked to her since the first time I saw her on Produce. That charm you're born with:
she has it. It's like she effortlesly catches everyone's attention. At least for me, I can't pay attention to anyone else if she's in the room.

사쿠라에게는 내가 아는 다른 아이돌에게는 없는 뭔가가 있다.
그녀는 아름답고 완벽한 센터다. 그녀는 매력적인 성격을 가지고 있고 훌륭한 선배다.

하지만 무엇보다도, 그녀는 프로듀스에서 처음 봤을때부터 그녀에게 빠져들게 하는 아우라를 가지고 있다.
타고난 매력을 가지고 있어, 모든 사람들의 주의를 끈다.
적어도 나로서는 그녀가 앞에 있으면, 다른 멤버에게 관심을 기울일수가 없다.

Yena. She's so absurd but so talented. I love her rapping and her duck lips.

예나, 그녀는 가끔씩 엉뚱하지만 뛰어난 재주가 있어. 나는 그녀의 랩과 오리 입술을 좋아해.

단체.jpg

Author

Lv.99 유북지기  최고관리자
1,267,164 (100%)

등록된 서명이 없습니다.

Comments Close